THE GOLD STANDARD
MSSC is the gold standard for certification of front-line manufacturing and logistics workers and offers the only two certifications in those industries which have been ANSI accredited under ISO Standard 17024. MSSC's standards-based, industry-led national programs: offer workers and students an opportunity to document their skills and knowledge; allow educators and training providers to meet needs of the regional workforce and local industry; provide employers with a pipeline of potential employees with a standardized set of core competencies.
In addition to international ANSI/ISO accreditation, MSSC has been formally recognized by multiple state and national organizations including:
- National College Credit Recommendation Service (NCCRS) recommends college credit for MSSC Courses
- Endorsement by the federal National Skill Standards Board of CPT standards
- U.S. Department of Education chose MSSC CPT standards as the basis for their Career Pathways in manufacturing
- U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration used MSSC CPT standards as the basis of their Career Compentencies Model for Advanced Manufacturing
- U.S. Department of Labor, Job Corps aligned their Training Achievement Record for Material Handling and Distribution with MSSC CLT standards
- Endorsement by the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) Manufacturing Insistute for both CPT and CLT
- Authorization by the Virginia Department of Veterans' Affairs of both CPT and CLT
- Illinois Manufacturers' Association (IMA) encourages members to use CPT in their hiring process
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce offers MSSC programs
- Endorsement by the Texas Skill Standards Board for both CPT and CLT
For a list of employers, click here.