CLT INSTRUCTOR TRAINING
Individuals that receive the instructor training should have prior experience in some aspect of supply chain logistics, in industry and/or education and training. MSSC requires instructors to secure the full “MSSC-Certified Logistics Technician (CLT)” certification prior to enrolling in this training or immediately afterwards. An instructor is considered an “Authorized MSSC CLT Instructor” when he/she has: completed CLT Instructor Training and has successfully passed the CLA and CLT assessments. Please note, an Instructor is only authorized to instruct a course in which he/she has already passed the assessment. Once an authorized instructor, the instructor’s name and contact information will be listed on the MSSC web site under the CLT Instructor’s page.
Note: MSSC courses may NOT be purchased without the sale of at least one Instructor Training option.
Instructor Training (Online Delivery)
The Online Instructor Training is a self-guided tutorial which takes place in a virtual classroom where instructors learn how to use the CLT e-learning portal to instruct courses. Each instructor receives an instructor package which includes all the materials needed by an instructor:
- An instructor manual and CD which includes electronic version of the manual; presentations for each chapter; sample classroom exercises for most chapters; information regarding ordering and program administration; FAQs and more
- An APICS Dictionary
- Fundamentals of Warehousing book
- CLA Textbook (Supply Chain Logistics: Foundational Knowledge)
- CLT Textbook (Supply Chain Logistics: Mid-Level Technical Knowledge)
- 90 days student-level access to the e-learning materials
- Unlimited Admin access to the e-learning portal
- Registration and assessment fees waived ($140 value)
Note: Instructors are required to take the assessments within 90 days of completing their training to receive the fee waiver.
For more information or for pricing please contact Tabita Fermino at email@example.com.