CPT and CLT are the only two certifications in manufacturing and logistics which have been accredited by the American National Standards Institute under ANSI/ISO 17024. Our certifications meet employer needs for workers with the core skills and knowledge to keep pace with technological change. Companies who use MSSC as a hiring tool (taking certificates into account, preferring MSSC-credentialed workers) or train their existing workers can expect a more agile workerforce with a broad understanding of manufacturing.
Additional benefits to employers include:
- A new ISO standard in certification companies can use as a common practice throughout their global operations and supply chains
- A pipeline of skilled workers by embedding MSSC certification training into schools
- Decreased recruitment costs by providing job candidates with industry-recognized credentials
- Elimination of remedial training costs by providing well prepared workers
- Increased ROI for training by targeting it against the gaps identified by the MSSC diagnostic tool
- An aid to attracting, motivating and retaining qualified employees