MILITARY – JOBS
MSSC has several resources to help you use our credentials and find jobs.
Download a copy of your MSSC Certificate.
Then, check out our resources below for building a resume, writing a cover letter and interviewing.
MSSC works with several organizations that provide job seeking assistance to military and veterans.
Check out some of the links below.
Follow Rebekah Hutton on Twitter. She is our military liaison and regularly posts hiring fairs, job search tips and information from our military partners.
Check out these great resources for building a resume, writing a cover letter and going to an interview. We'll keep adding links with new tips, so check back often!
A project of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, HOH hosts hiring fairs across the country. They also have resources to help you write your resume to explain your military service in a way that civilian employers will understand.
Some pages to check out:
- Personal Resume Branding Engine. HOH worked with Toyota to develop this amazing tool. Choose your service and occupation, and it will practically write your resume for you.
- Hiring Fair Locator. Check to see if their is a hiring fair near you.
Hirepurpose has some great tools to help you match your MOS/MOC to civilian jobs and job descriptions, resume and interview tips and even job postings.
Check out some of their recent blogs posts:
- Highlight Skills Employers Care About
- Getting the Most out of Job Fairs
- 3 Things to Know about Writing your Resume
Other Resources & Articles
Check out these articles from around the web: