USAF TRAINING PILOT
MSSC is proud to be working with the US Air Force to conduct a pilot program Service Members across the country. This pilot is designed to assess the knowledge and skills of activy duty service members against industry-recognized civilian credentials. The ultimate goal of the program is to help military personnel prepare for civilian jobs upon separation from the Service.
What to Expect
If you have been selected to pariticpate in the pilot, you will be assigned to an MSSC testing location near your base. Depending upon your occupational specialty, you may be assigned to take the Certified Production Technician (CPT) assessments and/or the Certified Logistics Technician (CLT) assessments. Below is some information about each:
Certified Production Technician (CPT)
- The CPT program consists of four tests: Safety; Quality; Processes & Production; and Maintenance Awareness
- Each test is 1.5 hours and about 75-80 questions.
- You can take up to two tests per day.
- If you have been assigned to CPT only, please plan to sign up for two testing days.
Click here to download a copy of the CPT Handbook. The Handbook has general information about the assessments including the topics covered and some sample questions.
Certified Logistics Technician (CLT)
- The CLT program consists of two tests: Foundational Certified Logistics Associate, and Mid-level Certified Logistics Technician
- The CLA test is 1.5 hours and about 80 questions; the CLT test is 2 hours and about 95 questions.
- You can take both tests in one day.
- If you have been assigned to CPT and CLT, please plan to sign up for three testing days.
Click here to download a copy of the CLT Handbook. The Handbook has general information about the assessments including the topics covered and some sample questions.
If you have not already registered with MSSC, please do so now. Click here to register.
Where to go
To find your testing location, click here. Then scroll down to find your base. We are adding new testing dates everyday, so please check back if you don't see your base listed. Coming Soon!
If you have any questions about the pilot or can't find the information you need, please contact Rebekah Hutton.