What is a State MSSC Consortium?
Your state’s MSSC Consortium will serve to increase the number of students who achieve advanced manufacturing and logistics credentials and allow for deep discounts per course, per student. We require only 2 or more community & technical colleges or other post-secondary training organizations to participate in each state. As a result this will increase the availability of a trained and certified workforce.
Why Should Your School or Organization Join?
- Significant discounts on all MSSC online e-learning courses
- Assist a greater number of students to achieve credentials
- Serve more manufacturers and transportation-distribution-logistics companies by increasing the availability of a trained and certified workforce
- Build a larger pipeline of students pursuing stackable credentials and/or entering into AS degrees
- Provide a documented and proven pipeline to attract new investment in your region
How Do You Sign Up?
If you are interested in joining your state’s MSSC Consortium to take advantage of these significant discounts, please click this link to register your college or organization:
For the pricing discount model please contact the MSSC National Headquarters Marketing office at 703-739-9000 or Catherine Feeney, Senior Marketing Manager, email@example.com