Resources for MSSC-Certified Students & Technicians
MSSC has resources available for students and technicians interested in getting MSSC certified and recertified. We also have testing facilities for military personnel and veterans. Find your next steps here!Â
Interested or New Students to MSSCÂ®
- Determine which of our MSSC Certifications you want to pursue! Optional: If youâ€™re interested in one of our certification courses, these help prepare candidate to pass the certification exams.Â
- Find a local MSSC Center near you with our center locator feature.
- Contact the Site-Coordinator at the MSSC Center near you to receive more information on enrollment. Contact information can be found on the Locations page.Â
- Subscribe to the MSSC Community Update!
If you are an existing student who has passed his or her certification exam, congratulations! You can print your MSSC Certificate through your Candidates Account. If you donâ€™t already have an account, you can create one.Â
MSSC requires that full Certified Production Technician (CPT)Â® 4.0 and full Certified Logistics Technician (CLT)Â® 4.0 Certifications be recertified every five years. No recertification is required for individual MSSC modular certificates.Â
To renew a full certification, you must submit an application online via your account.
Have questions? Reach out to us!Â Â
To qualify as an MSSC â€śmilitary studentâ€ť for funding and testing centers, you must be:
- In Active Duty
- In Reserve
- In the Guard
- A Veteran
Funding Options for Military Students:
- US Army Funding: 92A, 92Y, 920A, 920B.Â
- ARMY Creditialing Assitance: All Ranks & MOS
- Navy, Marine, & Airforce COOL
- Heroes MAKE America
- Army TRADOC funding
Once your funding application has been submitted, register here.Â
Upon completion of registration for an MSSC Certification, your application will be reviewed, and you will receive a notification on your next steps from the MSSC Military Department.
For questions, contact Leslie Kruse, Accounts Manager, MSSC, at email@example.com