To place your order for CLT Authorized Instructor Training and Online Training Courses, please contact your specific MSSC Training Solution Provider. Follow this link for more information!
Individuals that receive the instructor training should have prior experience in some aspect of supply chain logistics, in industry and/or education and training. MSSC requires instructors to secure the full â€śMSSC-Certified Logistics Technician (CLT)â€ť certification prior to enrolling in this training or immediately afterwards. An instructor is considered an â€śAuthorized MSSC CLT Instructorâ€ť when he/she has: completed CLT Instructor Training and has successfully passed the CLA and CLT assessments. Please note, an Instructor is only authorized to instruct a course in which he/she has already passed the assessment. Once an authorized instructor, the instructorâ€™s name and contact information will be listed on the MSSC web site under theÂ CLT Authorized Instructor List.
Note: MSSC courses may NOT be purchased without the sale of at least one Instructor Training option.
Instructor Training (Online Delivery)
The Online Instructor Training is a self-guided tutorial which takes place in a virtual classroom where instructors learn how to use the CLT e-learning portal to instruct courses. Each instructor receives an instructor package which includes all the materials needed by an instructor:
- An instructor manual and CD which includes electronic version of the manual; presentations for each chapter; sample classroom exercises for most chapters; information regarding ordering and program administration; FAQs and more
- CLA Textbook (Supply Chain Logistics: Foundational Knowledge)
- CLT Textbook (Supply Chain Logistics: Mid-Level Technical Knowledge)
- 180 days student-level access to the e-learning materials
- Unlimited Admin access to the e-learning portal
- Registration and assessment fees waived ($146 value)
Questions? Contact Sophia Spriggs, Operations Coordinator, 703-739-9000 x2219 orÂ SSpriggs@msscusa.org