Certified Production Technician (CPT)Â® 4.0 Authorized Instructor Training can be attended in one of three ways:
- In person
- Remote Training
Each option comes with an Instructorâ€™s Package that includes all materials needed by an instructor such as the course syllabus, training materials, electronic classroom resources and more. Instructor trainees will also be provided with 180 days of online access to the computer-based training material.
For attending the Online, In Person, or Remote Authorized Instructor Training instructors will be added to the list of MSSCÂ® Authorized Instructors.Â Instructors will be kept on this list as â€śauthorizedâ€ť to instruct in the module areas in which they pass an assessment.
Note: MSSC courses may NOT be purchased without the sale of at least one Instructor Training option.
To place your order for CPT 4.0 Authorized Instructor Training and Online Training Courses, please contact your specific MSSC Training Solution Provider in your state. Follow this link for more information.
Certified Production Technician (CPT) Instructor Training Dates- Online
MSSC Online Instructor Authorization Training is held via a live, 3 hour webinar onÂ the following dates and times below. Orders for online training must be placed twoÂ weeks in advance, as we close each training date one week prior to the training.
Time-Â 2:00-5:00 PM ESTÂ
May- 10 | 24
June- 7 | 21Â
July- 5 | 19Â
August- 2 | 16 | 30
Certified Production Technician (CPT) Instructor Training Dates- In Person
NOTE: In-person training orders must be placed at least one month prior to the training date.Â If there are not at least 6 instructors registered, the training will be cancelled and/or rescheduled. The instructor will be given the option to attend the next in-person training or attend the online webinar training.Â
Standard training time-Â 8:30 A.M. â€“ 5:00 P.M. EST
Location- TrainerConnect, 1910 Parkside Drive, Columbus, IN 47203Â
Contact email@example.com for training dates.
MSSC will send a master trainer at no additional cost to a training class in your region provided you have at least 6 or more instructor trainees per class setting.
Training Site Requirements
- Contact Person
- IT Contact Person
- List of local hotel and eatery establishments,
- Training Site Fees* â€“ If applicable must be disclosed and agreed upon in advance of delivering training session. This may include refreshments, site facility fees, A/V Equipment, catering, etc.
*If Training Site is secluded and not conducive to individuals leaving for lunch breaks theÂ MSSC coordinator must be notified to facilitate catering. Catering arrangements must be disclosed, agreed upon and part of Training Site Fees.
**If not provided by facility must be covered in Training Site Fees or the MSSC coordinator must be notified so they can facilitate supply.
Training Room Requirements
- Room Set-up â€“ U-shape preferred for lecture and group participation â€“ minimum capacity 10 individuals
- Flipcharts, Chalkboard with chalk or Whiteboards with markers*
- AV Equipment*: Computer, projector and screen with sound for presentations (includes any necessary extension cords, cables, screen, etc)
- Must have high speed internet access
- Minimum system specifications (see below)
- Student Supplies* â€“ pencil or pen, highlighter, note paper
*If materials are not available at Training Site they must be covered in the Training Site Fees or the MSSC coordinator must be notified so they can facilitate supply.
Computer Lab Requirements
- Each student must have access to a computer (Desktop or Laptop)
- Instructor has a presentation computer, projector, screen, and sound with Internet for demonstrations. Computer must have Microsoft Office PowerPoint program functional or ability for Master Trainer to connect their personal computer into onsite equipment.
Follow this link to view the hardware and software requirements. Prior to training the MSSC coordinator will work with the site administrator or appropriate personnel to check each computer for â€śSystem Requirementsâ€ť and access speed.
Questions? Contact Kim Kaiser, Operations Coordinator, 703-739-9000 x2225 or firstname.lastname@example.org