Thank you for your interest in becoming an MSSC Center! In order to deliver our assessments at your facility, your organization must complete the following steps:
Step 1: Become an MSSC Center
A. Choose a Site Coordinator
Site coordinator should be an employee who:
- Can sign a binding security agreement on behalf of your organization
- Coordinates proctors and/or serve as proctor
- Places or authorizes orders
- Works with instructors, proctors and/or candidates to register candidates for assessments and coordinate dissemination of credentials
- Is not an instructor
Site Coordinator MUST attend proctor training even if they do not plan to proctor. Proctor training includes critical information about assessment security and administration for which site coordinators are responsible.
B. Register online
- Contact Catherine Feeney, Senior Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or Vincent Klingmeyer, Marketing Coordinator, email@example.com to receive information on how to create your account. Registration requires you to answer certain questions about your IT and assessment delivery capabilities.Â
C. Schedule Proctor Training
Proctor training is delivered via webinar twice monthly â€“ seeÂ Proctor Training pageÂ or activation email for schedule. Proctors must attend training before proctoring any MSSC assessments.
NOTE: Instructors CANNOT serve as proctors.Â
D. Sign security agreement
After completion of proctor training, the Site Coordinator receives a security agreement.Â Once the agreement is signed, your organization is assigned a Site Code and is ready to offer assessments.
After receiving your site code, please login to your account and enter in your site code in your account profile.
Depending upon when you begin registration, this process can take 2-4 weeks to complete.Â MSSC recommends beginning at least 4 weeks before you plan to offer the program.